If I had to promise you something, what would it be?
I can’t promise that you would always be comfortable…Because comfort brings boredom and discomfort.
I can’t promise that all your desires will be fulfilled…Because desires whether fulfilled or unfulfilled bring frustration.
I can’t promise that there will always be good times…Because it is the tough times that make us appreciate joy.
I can’t promise that we will be rich or famous or powerful…Because they can all be pathways to misery.
I can’t promise that we will always be together…Because it is separation that makes togetherness so wonderful.
Yet if you are willing to walk with me, if you are willing to value love over everything else
I promise that this will be the most rich and fulfilling life possible.
I promise your life will be an eternal celebration,
I promise you I will cherish you more than a king cherishes his crown,
And I shall love you more than a mother loves her newborn.
If you are willing to walk into my arms,
If you are willing to live in my heart,
You will find the one you have waited forever….
You will meet yourself in my arms…
I promise......
Promise
12 replies
145 views
Waiting for your 'Last promise'
but never fulfil it please.
So beautiful lines I would have given you thousands of +es if could be possible.
saahir: So beautiful lines I would have given you thousands of +es if could be possible.
no need em hppi wid my plses good post with beautiful lines, these lines shows that u r very practical
ArjunPratap: good post with beautiful lines, these lines shows that u r very practical
sumtimes u dnt want to show ur inner feelings wid sumoneBarbiecute: no need em hppi wid my plses 
Pulses of breath, pulses of life.Barbiecute: sumtimes u dnt want to show ur inner feelings wid sumone
u r right, always one should have a hidden inside him/herBeautiful lines...
Promises are meant to be broken....!! Just live in your present and be happy
Promise basically, is asier said than done.And besides it is made to be broken.
We have to accept the fact that it is, even promises made to one's self are being broken as well..
Better not to promise then.
I'm not a pro for any kinda promise..