Hi people,
What are your top 5 TV series?
Please take your time and name them.
Mine are
1. Big Bang Theory/TVF Pitchers
2. The walking dead
3. Game of Thrones/Marvel's Daredevil
4. Mr Robot
5. (Still deciding on this spot)
TV Series Top 5
Mine are.........
1 = FERIHA
2 = ZINDGI GULZAAR HAI
3 = NAGIN
4 = SAVDHAN INDIA
5 = BHABHI JI GHAR PAR HAI
2 = ZINDGI GULZAAR HAI
3 = NAGIN
4 = SAVDHAN INDIA
5 = BHABHI JI GHAR PAR HAI1. Sasural simar ka chutiyapa duniya bhar ka..
2. Nagin loved the way they dress
3.Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma don't know where can I find this colony full of bakchodi
4.CID they have solved more cases than Actual CID and still keeps blaming each other
5. Savdhaan India after watching it till end I feel every story is on me and I should call then go and surrender.. chutiya heights hai
I don't even watch Indian soaps.

Selfish_shades: 1. Sasural simar ka chutiyapa duniya bhar ka..
2. Nagin loved the way they dress
3.Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma don't know where can I find this colony full of bakchodi.
4.CID they have solved more cases than Actual CID and still keeps blaming each other
5. Savdhaan India after watching it till end I feel every story is on me and I should call then go and surrender.. chutiya heights hai
Selfish_shades: 1. Sasural simar ka chutiyapa duniya bhar ka..
2. Nagin loved the way they dress
3.Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma don't know where can I find this colony full of bakchodi
4.CID they have solved more cases than Actual CID and still keeps blaming each other
5. Savdhaan India after watching it till end I feel every story is on me and I should call then go and surrender.. chutiya heights hai
evn I also hate dis serial sasural simar ka-yuck- w8ng for nagin season 2
savdhaan India is bst...no one beat dis. serialSasural Simar ka !!
These indian soaps are not even a series they are annual movies. 
All-time list:
1. 24
2. Lost
3. Star Trek (all)
4. Dexter
5. Merlin
Current list:
1. Homeland
2. Game of Thrones
3. The 100
4. Once Upon a Time
5. Gotham
1 how I met your mother
2 the big bang theory
3 friends
4 mike and molly
5 the vampire diaries
So many good series. Such a small life. 
No Game of Thrones
?
?bad-apple: 1 how I met your mother
2 the big bang theory
3 friends
4 mike and molly
5 the vampire diaries
Am not a TV type but I know I only watched
1. Lost
2. 24 (Didnt complete it)
3. Prison Break (didnt complete it)
Hmmmm.... That may be all... lol
You should try Mr Robot. Based on a hacker.
Eeprom: f,k mee i dunno everything is mainly educational or factualy interesting loads n loads but here goes.
1.pawn stars
2.mythbusters
3.dragons den
4.how its made
5.man vs food
these aren't any the usual fookin drama series such as eastenders or coronation street like ragnorak watches 
Eeprom: cheers i'll download that from missy sexpots later
is it past season 2 yet ?
Season 1 and 2
Thanks for the link man. No season 2 is on.
Eeprom: cheers i'll download that from missy sexpots later
is it past season 2 yet ?
Season 1 and 2
Don't you have torrents?
It is a file directory of a site left open for public access without protection. Shows how good the dev is.
outlaw: Holy shxt that link man! Where did you find it? That's like all the shows ever. Was hoping to find trailer park boys but great list nonetheless.
Is it the file directory of the arabic site lol, they haven't protected any thing at all 😂😂😂
Eeprom: smarty sent it me 
EpIcInCoGnItO: No Game of Thrones
?
never saw it..
?You should bra
bad-apple: never saw it..
Whats that search engine? Anonymous released a video yesterday and thry launched a new torrents search engine.
outlaw: Yeah i did some googling yesterday and found a search engine for these things. I like torrents better but all the good torrents sites are getting shut down.
Awesome link. This is the new one, http://torrentz.colorask.com/
outlaw: palined.com/search/
What's the torrent search engine? I use piratebay and that does the job but kat.cr had a lot more options to choose from, various qualities of episodes from 200mb to 1gb. I liked that. Sometimes you're just looking for a quick download, sometimes you're in the mood for some HD.