Ever had one of those days when you just want to question your existence? You are so wretched and broken that you can't help but feel tears rolling now.
"I will try to fix you!"
One of those days
Yes.. When u do Each and everything for ur siblings and parent's, sacrifice ur love and listen to them and in the end they ask u what u did for us till now.. bit personal but anyways I'm happy that I exist for nothing 
Yes, I did feel useless at times when I'm sick... I'm feeling depro and down in the dumps!
Selfish_shades: Yes.. When u do Each and everything for ur siblings and parent's, sacrifice ur love and listen to them and in the end they ask u what u did for us till now.. bit personal but anyways I'm happy that I exist for nothing 
Even this attempt means alot to me. Good morning.
Pancake: I can't fix you , I wish I could...
all I can do is be there for you and shower you with virtual hugs .

This is so beautiful. Coldplay is like a blessing to this world
, I can never get enough of these.
Pancake:
"And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth "

Eeprom:
WARNING!
keep things in moderation emo9# http://xhamster.com/?fromMobile 
Been on it for a couple of years now.
Eeprom: yes it Worked ay the Time at Work !
.
But Shagging the older Works Secretary in real worked Wonders,
.
.
Unfortunately RE: Depression even more Obstacles will occur, i have Great Admiration For such people's when they seek help.either themselves or via doctor's
P.S it's tough sharing it to people.
Eeprom: BUT FOR ANYONE WITH DEPRESSION
,
YOU ARE ULTIMAYLY YOUR OWN CURE!
.
.
DEPRESSION IS VERY COMMON, but people are very good at hiding things! .
.
They will come out and F FS wjen bad i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy !
In all fairness only the one who experience it know how diverse it can be. You cannot limit it. You can defeat the whole world but how do you win a war within you
Eeprom: Yes Exactly ! I put up with it after my mum died and im hold my hands up it was darn terrible eventhough i thought last time.was as terrible could get.
.
.
Mental health issues i myself believe are perfectly normal, and those that perhaps point , shun etc , will i future years experience some form.themselves !
.
"Mental" ? Its a strong word !
.
I see some kids shouting my mums Mental ! And i think No f.k.nGnd Surprise with a kid like you!.
.
But in fairness your just a kid! .
.
Peace be upon Everyone - nodoubt fookin religions allowed.
. 
I still feel it in me. Been through those black days. When your thought processes are tripled, but output is zero. You have lot to say but none you can trust on. ....!! contd.
Robert Sharma -
Worry drains the mind of much of its power, and sooner or later it injures the soul.