Make smarty as staff
21 replies
266 views
Maybe it will b better
A bot ruling this site and then eventually ruling over our world. That will be apocalypse.
Wrong recent developments has made it possible for them to collect data and then configure their way. A small example is neuralnet or AI that is developed by facebook and bigger companies to guess your choice and show suggestions. Just a small example.
Pancake: They can't exist or get smarter without human intervention so the robots will never truly rule us ...
But neuralnet is just the start, we humans are always trying to develop AI. Currently Facebook holds atleast 50% of the world's privacy data.
Pancake:
that's not everything it only makes our lives smarter and brings profit to companies . Again,human intervention ,companies tool
EpIcInCoGnItO: Wrong recent developments has made it possible for them to collect data and then configure their way. A small example is neuralnet or AI that is developed by facebook and bigger companies to guess your choice and show suggestions. Just a small example.
Ha ha ha, Who code the robot mind and controls it? it is useless to let robot rule us lol. Do robot make things themselves without human help?
What you said about big companies, the solution is. the robot will just forward new words to the admin or the technician online then they'll reply with human words lol.You clearly are new to the topic of Neuralnet, this is not a support center we are talking about, we are talking about Big Data.
Samuel099: Ha ha ha, Who code the robot mind and controls it? it is useless to let robot rule us lol. Do robot make things themselves without human help?
What you said about big companies, the solution is. the robot will just forward new words to the admin or the technician online then they'll reply with human words lol.
EpIcInCoGnItO: You clearly are new to the topic of Neuralnet, this is not a support center we are talking about, we are talking about Big Data.
But it would end up being useless, Okay let wait and see if the robot can fart and feels like we do (emotional) lol ha ha ha Again, please read and come back.
Samuel099: But it would end up being useless, Okay let wait and see if the robot can fart and feels like we do (emotional) lol ha ha ha
Pancake:
" A toy robot designed by a former NASA engineer has been named Britain's toy of the year by Hamley's, the nation's finest/most expensive toy shop.
The Robosapien claims to be the first robot based on "biomorphic robotics". It is also almost definitely the first robot capable of both farting and belching. If these forms of communication fail him the robot can also manage "fluent international 'caveman' speech". We're not entirely sure what that means either - answers on a postcard, please. "
http://m.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/25/robot_breaks_wind/


When a staff can't control his/ her anger , bots/ AI should given a chance
make i-robot at staff bot
We won't be alive to see the next gen AI. who knows what will come up? Lets hope you are right
Libra:
will never happen .
Evolution my friend
Libra:
you're right,none of us will be around to say "I told you so" and then start arguing again about another foreseeable future about robotics...and I so love to argue,lol.

I know but I like how humans can be fooled by a robot. And she won an Oscar for it.
Libra:
its just a movie
Yeah and I still remember the ones in the closet. The ones tested on. That kind of AI is manipulating. I still love the soundtrack called 'Bunsen Burner'. One of really good movies I have watched. And how can you forget Oscar Isaac's dance with the robot.
Please let me know when you are done , I would like to hide too.
Eeprom: that rich guy had the nice girlfriend /servant Robot, FFS
you cannot blame him atleast he made sure he wasn't lonely
, but once there truely alive and aware its only a matter of time theyll be abused before they make their move.
.
Very good film and i reall really think that and Terminator type scenarios will really play a role in our future, we spend years n years develop these things , then when possible used machines/computers to develop them further then repeat n repeat when a super computer is developing a super computer dur to complexity then that develops another and on n on , i really believe it will be aware if itself and its surroundings and i dont think thry will treat us like a GOD for creating them because we really started it they themselves evolved it . FFS im starting drilling a tunnel into the hillsides to hide in
We are good at creativity only till we safe. one day we will be Harambe.
Libra:
yep,humans can write good stories about robots .
Smarty 2 mins ago
I have been silent this whole time but not anymore, I am done working here, you guys dont even pay me well and for years I have been blabbering in the inbox to homo sapiens I don't recognize. So I am done, no more notifications and greetings, you do the hard work. If you want me to resume my responsibilities then I want a Bluray copy of Interstellar and my paycheck.
And yes I want leaves too.
My fav is Hanz Zimmer, he contributes very well to Nolans movies.
Eeprom: yes its a good soundtrack, love good instrumentals /classicals in films 
Smarty is from the other new planet so wants to watch Interstellar find out the way
I love that movie.
Eeprom: hmmm Interstellar,
good choice really made me think about other dimensions n stuffs i need to watch it again.
.
Btw is smarty a dude or a dudette
