2WAP

Question

5 replies 61 views #Questions
#1
Ownself pulses ? From where ? Yes brother pulses increase for every activities .... Like inbox , chat , forum participate and event competition activities .... Now days huge source of pulzes is sport betting .... Brother I think you knows more than me My pulses = 14043393 Now I am add 100 pulses You have given 100 of your pluses to HandsomeDon! OK let me check Now present pulses = 14043393 Difference =14043393-14043393= 0 Mean no changesmiley
#2
Smarty's system message : Hi! You have given 100 of your pluses to HandsomeDon. Hi! Your pluses have been upgraded by 100 for the reason: Gift from HandsomeDon Mean deduct 100 and add 100
#4
Dear out law I have trust issues with that plan.i was once scamed by a russian prince who told me a my great uncles 1st wife was related to the last tzar an made me deposit money into hia acc.with that inmind could i rather send u the pluses via paypal?
#5
Mr handsom(pls note im not into males of any species) I trust u are well -i see u have many pluses try sending them to me and then i will.buy something from eeeprom

Log in or join to reply.