Hi people,
Feel curious some time when did a particular member registered here on 2wap?
How long a member have been here?
Here is a chance to let others know your registered date!
Please post when did you registered on this site.
Thank you
Your registered date here!
Mine is Registered: 11-05-2009 (04:48:10)
Registered: 24-01-2010 & 06-03-2012 , starting 2007 
29.04.2009
I was born here befor time was kept
ahhh look at this useless people
I was here more than 7 years ago. Back from the past.
For that kind of info.....check my pf 
i was here 1 month ago..
March 28 2008
27 July 2007
I was registered in 02-04-2016 [10:28:28]
I tink in winter2015.wow,does kind of aplause is making me t be still 2ww usrt.danke
C my prfl dEar
str.jvd: C my prfl dEar
if she wanted to c ur profile she woulnt ask this question...1986
19-03-2012
Take a break on 2015 bcos of some reason
March 2008
2009
oh goodie.... i just reregesterd just now... but i was on 2wap in 2006. and Ragnorak is a very good friend of mine.