Jumble Unscramble words.(19)
This topic is closed to new replies.
nbox me or judges
19th task waiting for your reply
Solve these 07.Jumble words
Judges :
Admin Ragnorak , Lelsi ,
Emo_Cute_Girl , kingfisher and Robinhood
Ans post your reply here inbox me or online judges don't post topic insite answer
1) 500 pluses
2) 300 pluses
3) 200 pluses
I'm in.
nice 
IpL Final match result
Royal Challengers Bangalore 200/7 (20 ov)
Sunrisers Hyderabad 208/7 (20 ov)
Hyderabad won by 8 runs
Girl
World
Bargain
Jogging
Blossom
Flowers
I don't know the answer for question 2. Give me anything you wish as my gift lol
Samuel099: Girl
World
Bargain
Jogging
Blossom
Flowers
I don't know the answer for question 2. Give me anything you wish as my gift lol
how about 2nd is eight haha questions paper out
Right answers
1)LGRI= GIRL
2)GIETH= EIGHT
3)DORLW.= WORLD
4)AINGRBA =BARGAIN
5)INGGGOJ =JOGGING
6)MSOSBOL= BLOSSOM
7)OWSEFRL= FLOWERS