If u cant say something poisitive in forums. Rather dnt post in thr. Keep ur nasty answers 2 urself. it hurt ppl when they read nasty posts in thr topics. .and DONT SAY THEY AR HERE 2 HANDLE CRITIC. Cant we live in peach here at 2map ? And make it a nice place 2 visit. Nasty remarks just say who u really are. And im sure its not nice 2 feel THAT way. Friedlynest cost nothing. . So plz try and be a pleasant person tht ppl wil like. . NO ABUSING WORDS HERE PLZ. 
>Rather keep quit than 2 hurt ppl
12 replies
96 views
zac: Follow ur own advice
am an engineer I no wat me say
if u ar a engineer ? Then u hav 2 knw better 2 be more polite 2 ppl. zac: Tsk tsk tsk 
show ur good side plz.zac: I hv many gd sides, wich u want
the 1 with th noble heartzac:
Follow ur own advice
am an engineer I no wat me say
I love engineers zac:
trust me, am engineer.
ADMINZ, PLZ NO ABUZE.
I hv a noble heart made ov gold
ur d sweetest Engineer Ever sweety! 
zac:
U said ur not aita. U r joker
zac: We all who? I am not Jacki just coz I wnt to impress her, please ladies, don't fight. If u have nothng nice to say, dont say nothng at all. Trust me, am engineer. No hammers on my head, take it easy, put it down
u dnt hav 2 impress any1. thr are many girls 2 inpress. do u knw what a joker is ?
Exercising my eyes though...
Tx Eeps 
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.