To all 2wappers currently am taking my time to make out plans to revive this community, being talking to Rag, Shaev7, Alebi and a host of others,
Which yielded positive responses so we will pull out some strategic ideas in making this a success.
If you are interested in this development simply Post here "i Endorse 2wap" and we will get to you to keep you updated. We also welcome your Contributions.
Thanks once again for 2wapping.
@Resphanto
2wappers Attention
Good luck hope u reach ur goal
Waiting... Waiting... Loading... Loading...
Improvement...
Well we are not done with our plans yeah! I created this topic to get feedbacks from others on how we could see to achieving and making a positive impact for this community and ofcos 2wap is not my job, I just assumed it as part of my duty. Since no positive feeds fro anyone, its okay once we are done planning. We would hit the scene! I request this topic closed! Thanks for your kind contributions.
I endorse 2wap....
Resphanto: Well we are not done with our plans yeah! I created this topic to get feedbacks from others on how we could see to achieving and making a positive impact for this community and ofcos 2wap is not my job, I just assumed it as part of my duty. Since no positive feeds fro anyone, its okay once we are done planning. We would hit the scene! I request this topic closed! Thanks for your kind contributions.
You can now close your own topic with staff request, simply > Click on the edit tool on your first post> stroll down and see close topic with reason specify..Well i have heard you all. Though i have done this before and I will do it again...taking my time in doing this is paramot to me cos I run series of business development in real life, anyways thanks once again for your contributions. I sincerely appreciate
Do have a good evening
Resphanto: To all 2wappers currently am taking my time to make out plans to revive this community, being talking to Rag, Shaev7, Alebi and a host of others, Which yielded positive responses so we will pull out some strategic ideas in making this a success. If you are interested in this development simply Post here"i Endorse 2wap"and we will get to you to keep you updated. We also welcome your Contributions. Thanks once again for 2wapping. @Resphanto
All the best my friend. Good luck Pancake:
Resphanto
4 days ago
To all 2wappers currently am taking my time to make out plans to revive this community, being talking to Rag, Shaev7, Alebi and a host of others,
Which yielded positive responses so we will pull out some strategic ideas in making this a success.
emo1080# another troll with big words and nothing behind them
More n More Trolls! there shud be more mods to handle each forum nd chat rooms. each mod must hv to post a topic daily.
there shud be debates programm on hot topics daily.
pls create a nrew forium named D N A.