Which is your best 10 smiley ? Which is your best 10 template ?
Make best sequence of them and get 1000 pulses
Your choice of first 10 smiley will be include in 2wap app update
Post only three smiley live rest 7 with space code
which your best 10 smiley ?
20 replies
93 views
Nyc bro
This
and
And 

emo163# emo165#
.
.
emo165# emo446# emo252#
My
Frequently use template may be .......... What ?
You've got it wrong!!! Its not me and I,ll not change my name for your satisfaction! Why don't u rather come with ur Eepfrom Nick? Now do urself a favour and stop worry abt me and my post... I'm not disturbing you!!!
The same 2 u. Leave my post and topics alone. Im tired of ur yap yap in all my topics and post. So pls keep out of topics. Make ur own topics
Its only my topics that uv messed up ' Why Jacki ? Tell the truth ply.
I'm tired of ur lies and complaing abt everything...
And all are tired of all ur multinics! Why are u hiding?
Tell the truth for once and for all and u won't need to hide behind ur multinics!
No back off!!!
I never mentioned ur name!
I don't know what ur up to!
Ajax, Aita, Kayli, read Pancakes post for the truth!
Please don't post off topic , just smiley pack and some useful template
HandsomeDon: please don't post off topic , just smiley pack and some useful template
Sweety Eeprom started it! Its never u. U always blame others 4 ur mistakes. Read ur posts. And u will see who are the guilty 1. Grow up plz.
Poor Kayli deactivated

emo422# emo421# emo212#
jacki:
Sweety Eeprom started it!
Then Kayli Ajax Dishwasher!
dishwasher is her?? lol I still remember that nick 
:herz: 5 times
:wallnut: 5 times smilies frm cz