The following are the teams in Group B
GROUP C
Germany - 2000+
Poland - 500+
Ukraine - 200+
Northern Ireland- 200+
Bidding will start with base price and will go on.
Remember this topic will close on 10th May 2016.The highest bidder at the end of topic will be the owner of that team
Good Luck.
2wap Team.
2wap Euro 2016- Bidding Group C
This topic is closed to new replies.
Germany - 2500
chocolate.boy I wanna put a suggestion forward.... I see countries participating in Euro tournament are 24 teams....
And I don't see members interested in sport up to that number now... Mayb after first round bidding we can have chance to bid second time so have members willing could have more than a team
Germany 10000
Germany.20000
21000
26000
30000- Germany
Ajibola: chocolate.boy I wanna put a suggestion forward.... I see countries participating in Euro tournament are 24 teams....
And I don't see members interested in sport up to that number now... Mayb after first round bidding we can have chance to bid second time so have members willing could have more than a team
sure we will think about itThank you all for the incredible response shown by you to purchase Germany. Just for info , the bids for Group C are valid till 23:00 IST 10th May.All the bids after thisntime won't count .Thanks
31000
40000 Germany
50000- germany
60000- Germany
65000 germany
67500 -germany
68000 germany