What is ur opinion 2 legalize Canabus (Dagga) (wheat)
(marijuana) in ur country ? How will it effect ur counthy ?Reseachers say its good for pain. And its even been used for Cancer patients in the form of tea.
>Legalisation of Canabus (dagga)
10 replies
105 views
I'm not aware of this food. Let me go on search @ google first.
No idea ....dont knw abt it..
In the early years, ganja was used for Anasthetic...
Canabus Oil is also use for mental illness...
And thanx for negative karma
I love you too!
wow! I.like it, bob marley's Ganja Ganja. 
_SUPERBRAT_: wow! I.like it, bob marley's Ganja Ganja. 
Yes I'm chewing my GanjaDrugs in any form should not be legalised anywhere in the world.Yes agreed that it is used as a medicine or anaesthetic in some cases but that does not justify the fact that it should be legalised.Big no to drugs!
jacki:
Yes I'm chewing my Ganja
don't chew it, just smoke it.. lovely Ganja. _SUPERBRAT_:
don't chew it, just smoke it.. lovely Ganja. 
Its like my chewing gum