Just want 2 say
to Ragnorak. . Handsomdon and Saahir. . They was always friendly and helpfull !! Not only2 ME BUT 2 ALL MEMBERS. . it was always a pleasure dealing with them 
***Dedicated this topic to 3 lovly ppl***
9 replies
327 views
I want to thank Pancake and
Don and Robbin and Liam for
Always being there for me!
Thank u from the bottom of
My Heart
You Rock!
And last but not least I
Want to thank Kayli, Aita
And Ajax for always being behing me! You Rock around
The Clock!
Dedicated to you from Jacki
emo1448#
Agree ..no doubt they are good and helpful,
Sheela_M: Agree ..no doubt they are good and helpful,
Bt i have a doubtYup Liam, don and saahir always friendly with users of 2wap world. Keep support us and we will support 2wap world site

All present admins are genius,helpful and hard working..nice team
outlaw: Why don't my name ever get mentioned in one of these topics? Now, granted I don't have staff positions to reward you with, but I'm every bit as lovely as the people you have mentioned. I'm so lovely it hurts to look at me! And friendly and helpful too! When staff do what you ask them to do, they're not going out of their way to help you. It's their job. They can't say no, I don't feel like resetting your pw today. But when I do something for you...when you come to me and say "outlaw I'm horny, talk dirty to me"...and i call you a filthy *****, that's being friendly and helpful! Because I can just as easily say "Go away, I'm gay".
Don't be offended, mayb u sort things out via boxOutlaw u are a great guy ok 