When your bfrnd/gfrnd/husband/wife returns from a long journey and he/she has not seen the other for a long time, which would you do first? Please arrange in the right order
-food
-shower
-xxx
-sleep
-Kiss
-Gist
And After A Long Journey...
Kiss. . Food. Shower . Xxx. . Sleep
Ajax: Kiss. . Food. Shower . Xxx. . Sleep
You have leave out GISTI think, shower covers all. 
You mean, which would I have them do? I think greeting first so a kiss, then gist, food, shower and the other two in any order 
Ragnorak: You mean, which would I have them do? I think greeting first so a kiss, then gist, food, shower and the other two in any order 
Which other two? State them in white and black so that everyone understands your routinesaahir: I think, shower covers all. 
I think u are acting script here, when u are ready, you should answer the question in accordance to your preferenceAjibola:
I think u are acting script here, when u are ready, you should answer the question in accordance to your preference
Secrecy is a best policy. I dnt play lose or win.