Share us your oldest and favourite nursery rhythm you love to sing amongst your peers in class, at playing ground and with mum when you back from school while you're as little like teddy bear
Here's my favourite
London bridge Is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London bridge is falling down,
My fair lady
Funny enough, as I grew up I'm wondering London bridge isn't falling
Favourite Nursery Rhythm
Jack and jill went up the hill, to fetch a pile of water.
Ajax: Jack and jill went up the hill, to fetch a pile of water.
AwwwJohny Johny
Yes, pappa,
Eeating sugar?
No, pappa.
Telling lie?
No, pappa
Open your mouth
Ha Ha Haa..!
saahir: Johny Johny
Yes, pappa,
Eeating sugar?
No, pappa.
Telling lie?
No, pappa
Open your mouth
Ha Ha Haa..!
Very funny song... I've never heard it but while reading now it interest me to recite again