On th 1First of April its April fools day. Tell us wht prang did ur frnds play with u on Aprils fools day ?
#April Fools Day#
11 replies
86 views
Its been long I fool someone on 1st of April...
Mostly I forget the fool day! But I got silly prang like receiving a parcel labelled congratulations but found inside empty
A fool is soon parted off his money
I neva made fool anyone, what ever day it is. Same way no one tried to make me fool.
Me none
I fool my girl friend.i told her that i have some money for her to buy what ever she want.and went she came i was broke.she get angry forgetting to know it was april fool.
one of my student sudden told me that lizard on my dress and made me afraid .
..
Yes i fooled someone this morning by a normal prank telling wats behind?
selina: one of my student sudden told me that lizard on my dress and made me afraid .
..
Naughty student... You shld have clap for her doing thatsaahir: I neva made fool anyone, what ever day it is. Same way no one tried to make me fool.
How does your opinion earn you 2 karma? Envy I guesssaahir: I neva made fool anyone, what ever day it is. Same way no one tried to make me fool.
How does your opinion earn you 2 karma? Envy....Ajibola:
How does your opinion earn you 2 karma? Envy I guess
Freedom for every member, what they like or dislike. Don't worry bro. Keep on going. Journey is too long.