2WAP

Traditional Wear- How Often Do You Put On?

2 replies 80 views #Lifestyle
I've always fall in-love with the india female saree if I spelt it right? its one of the cultured dress I've ever loved just like the Caribbean attire! However their male ancient attire resemble that of Hausa or mallam mode of dressing in Nigeria with a cap on! The Yoruba man in Nigeria wears robs called Agbada and women wear saree like india but has top, tied wrapper around waist and head tie. Civilisation has almost put end to all traditional and cultural wear and everyone now embraces the suit, jeans and pant trousers to mention a fewsmiley Do you subscribe to putting on civilised attire more often than your cultural wear? Can you describe quickly here, mode of how your attire looks or perhaps upload a representation Why do young people of nowadays refute putting them on? CREDIT TO- Tweetums
#2
Tweetums: I like traditional wears but honestly comfort is more important now.
Do u mean putting on india saree isn't comfortable for damsels? I used to watch india movie many years ago when it rock in Nigeria and see young damsel putting saree on... Anyway u are entitle to your opinion, but the move we pave way for modern attire our cultural wears get no respect

Log in or join to reply.