Who do u think ar th 2 Best Topic makers here at 2wap ? Name 2 plz. In no particular order. (plz no abusive post, keep it clean) 
#Best Topic Makers#
22 replies
174 views
Princess Suni,Saahir and kayli..
Kayli: Who do u think ar th 2 Best Topic makers here at 2wap ? Name 2 plz. In no particular order. (plz no abusive post, keep it clean) 
We've many topic poster here and could be pretty difficult I streamline down to two.
I'll name two old member buh aren't active 1) Unforgiven2, and 2) Badapple
New faces I'll give 1)Princess Suni and 2)ZugzwangPrincess suni and this topic maker,means kayli.
What is your point?
Wana see ur name here,right?

jacki: What is your point?
Wana see ur name here,right?

dnt worry I'll write your name too as an old member @2wapworld. I call you swty since my childhood @2wap.Saahir sweety ur name is all over 2wap!
you don't need advertising swty! Thanx for my sweet name!
Your a star!!!
jacki: Saahir sweety ur name is all over 2wap!
you don't need advertising swty! Thanx for my sweet name!
Your a star!!!
I dint 4get, wen I was a new crawlling kid here, u gave ur fings to to suppert me to walk on my own feet.saahir:
I dint 4get, wen I was a new crawlling kid here, u gave ur fings to to suppert me to walk on my own feet.
Oh, that's great memories, I remember when u were ajacki: Saahir sweety ur name is all over 2wap!
you don't need advertising swty! Thanx for my sweet name!
Your a star!!!
I nva took anyones support to advertise my name swty. Only I picked ur fings to stand up on my own feet swty.
Ajibola and someone else
unfortunately the latter has gone rogue
jacki: What is your point?
Wana see ur name here,right?

that's it. _SUPERBRAT_:
that's it. 
Yeah! I knew it!
that's it. jacki:
Yeah! I knew it!
ur the best!
I know I'm the best, Reload: Dashboy
I miss Dashman,s Topix...
He could make real funny topics Eeprom, Idiot, and the rest lol
Jacki and Princess Suni are by far the best topic makers
Speks: Jacki and Princess Suni are by far the best topic makers
Thank you sweetyAll topic makers are 'the best' in 2wap.๐