Often i thinking Infinite Love is you,
Few feelings of love I wrote for you.
Do you need words to Embrace,
My heart flooded by Silence'grace
Love flowing in the form of Light
Love flowing in the form of Darkness
Love flowing in the form of Rain
Love flowing in whispers Breeze..
Love flowing in the form of Flowers
Love flowing in the form of Stars
Love flowing in Heartbeat in my Veins
Love flowing in my screaming Pains
Love flowing on the Sorrows' Sky
Love flowing in clouds of deep Cry
Words are not enough to express Love
O my Beloved! help me,teach me
How to express my love to you
Is Love Embraces my heart
To keep silent..to keep calm?
I smile at this thought
One day silence reaches Heart to Lips
Seeking answers to this question
May be when I find the right words
to say how much I Love You..!!
I Love u Khanak
7 replies
79 views
This is serious! Nice one expressing ur love to your spouse..... I wish a lady send this to me
Awesome!!!
Nice words with expression of love, sounds Khanak.
100+es for your beautiful poem.
nice poem 
thanx all friends
but she is not with me now
it's sad for me
Lucky dude