I get laughed at,
I get ignored,
I often feel trapped,
and keep my thoughts stored.
People can be cruel and very mean,
but no matter what,
I follow my dreams
Life has waves,
I know that.
But I stand brave,
and just take the crap.
I may feel exhausted and totally creamed,
but no matter what,
I follow my dreams.
I know what I want,
and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't,
for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems,
but no matter what,
I follow my dreams...
i follow my dreams.....
Follow your dreams and do always what makes you hapi
u a gud poet bro.. wil lyk u 2 write smtin lyk dat 4 my baby
harsh: I get laughed at, I get ignored, I often feel trapped, and keep my thoughts stored. People can be cruel and very mean, but no matter what, I follow my dreams Life has waves, I know that. But I stand brave, and just take the crap. I may feel exhausted and totally creamed, but no matter what, I follow my dreams. I know what I want, and I won't stop trying. Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying. It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...
Never giv up "Kayli: Never giv up "
I never gave up hope to see you online again i knw bro...she is nt come last 3yrs to till
sure bro... of course i write poem for ur cute baby
yaa i never giv up.
tnqq soo much..😊😊😊😊😊😊