It'll cost u 100 dollars
Spend it on worthwhile things for loved ones
Search for owner of these
lemme lay ma hands on it 1st
I am not really sure what I would do,I've never found money. I don't think I'd spend it on myself , maybe someone who had lost it needed it more than I do. I would give the money to someone who really need it , unless I would find the owner first.
100 DOLLARS? Pay tithe if i culdnt discover the ower, and "use" the rest wisely
Lelsi: I am not really sure what I would do,I've never found money. I don't think I'd spend it on myself , maybe someone who had lost it needed it more than I do. I would give the money to someone who really need it , unless I would find the owner first.
nice ans..same way I ll also do like you ..I mean I agree with youNot realistic question
Will get me a new bb
I have lost a 100 dollar bill.. It had a picture of Benjamin Franklin on it.. If anyone found it please return it back to me .. It's mine 