2WAP

Show Us A Funny Pix...

10 replies 118 views #Competitions
This topic is closed to new replies.
Let have some fun here, all you'll do is just post a fuNny picture you have got on your phone... NOTE: Just One Picture Is Allow Per Member to upload and multiple upload by members made him/her outrightly disqualify Funniest Picture get 3000pluses- winner 2000pluses- runner up 1000pluses- third place Fun Time Duration- 3rd to 18th March 2016 smileyJudge Dashman, I believe he can deliver on thissmiley I'll give all participant 1000 pluses each since our judge refused to give verdict... Thanks and hope you understandsmiley
#10
Thank you all for participating, Our Judge hasn't been online lately- I hope he come online and give verdict here so as to reward our winners.... Anyone can help to contact him on alternative means his attention is needed..... Thank you all once againsmiley

Log in or join to reply.