A couple of new items have been added in the 2wap Shop:
1. If you hadn't already bribed Smarty in the past, you can now purchase Karma Spy for 500 pluses and Smarty will from then on always tell you who gives you positive karma. The item will disappear when you purchase it (or if you already have it).
2. Karma Cure allows you to wipe away all negative karma you've received on your posts, but it's expensive - 250 pluses for each bad karma you have. Additionally, you can only use the cure 24 hours after the time of your latest post that received negative karma. However, as a bonus you will have an opportunity to review which of your posts have negative karma before you complete your purchase. Also, the same users who gave the negative karma can't give it again to the same posts even after you use the cure. Extra bonus: If you've received more good karma than bad on the same posts you received the bad karma on, the cost will only be 100 pluses per bad karma.
Karma-related items in 2wap Shop
Ragnorak: A couple of new items have been added in the 2wap Shop:
1. If you hadn't already bribed Smarty in the past, you can now purchase Karma Spy for 500 pluses and Smarty will from then on always tell you who gives you positive karma. The item will disappear when you purchase it (or if you already have it).
2. Karma Cure allows you to wipe away all negative karma you've received on your posts, but it's expensive - 500 pluses for each bad karma you have. Additionally, you can only use the cure 24 hours after the time of your latest post that received negative karma. However, as a bonus you will have an opportunity to review which of your posts have negative karma before you complete your purchase. Also, the same users who gave the negative karma can't give it again to the same posts even after you use the cure.
Am about to ask after cure if that same user can give negative karma to same post until I held my breath to read last paragraphRagnorak:
2. Karma Cure allows you to wipe away all negative karma you've received on your posts, but it's expensive - 500 pluses for each bad karma you have
Here's expensive somehow!!! If I have 6 negative karma in a day, I'll need 3000 pluses to wipe them off... 3000 pluses isn't easy to earn between, but a good step however to curb excessive amount of currency in circulationI'm fine with negative karma. One must accept critisism that's why the karma is there to use...I'm not goin to pay for that.
Ajibola:
Here's expensive somehow!!! If I have 6 negative karma in a day, I'll need 3000 pluses to wipe them off... 3000 pluses isn't easy to earn between, but a good step however to curb excessive amount of currency in circulation
I've made it 250 per karma now so it will be more accessible. I have also introduced a further cost reduction based on the positive karma those same posts have received. These changes have both been edited in to my first post.No comment
Another fighting tool 
jacki: I'm fine with negative karma. One must accept critisism that's why the karma is there to use...I'm not goin to pay for that.
agreedNyc job bro
Kayli: Another fighting tool 
Don't take it as a fighting tool. Itz good way to express that u r disagreed without hurting someone with words.