2WAP

Invisible user

4 replies 117 views #Other
#1
Yes, ask the boss,,, some are jealous, u know ...their weakness are in their jealousy They don't know the dif... ........ They can't enjoy... They can't live their dreams ...... So so smiley ...... Pitty
#2
Dashman: smiley ppl here some ppl using invisible dress u can't see them in online list but they reply yr pm and they add shout. jackie ajibola any1 know how use invisible option on 2wap. please post yr view
Dashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'll file a case against u in the court of law...... What are your evidences based on your allegations. Meet me in courtsmiley...5day now! Smarty is the judge.smiley
#3
Pancake: I want to use the invisibility cloak just because it peees off "some people" smiley I'll be invisible, feel free to explode! Ready Set Go! smiley
Yeah, Go mad!!!smiley
#4
Dashman: smiley ppl here some ppl using invisible dress u can't see them in online list but they reply yr pm and they add shout. jackie ajibola any1 know how use invisible option on 2wap. please post yr view
Dresses are marketed by Ragnorak to earn +es smiley

Log in or join to reply.