
Unexpected Slap In Public...!
15 replies
132 views

turn d nxt 2 her
I will give her back with intrest... 2 slaps instead of one..
by my point view its bad thing to be violent anywhere ..BT without knowing reason behind it nobody can say what to do in such situation..
When, as a woman, you escalate a verbal confrontation into a physical one for any reason other than defending yourself against an imminent and physical threat to your person you concede the higher ground and expose yourself to possible physical reprisal unnecessarily.
The assumption is that men will not retaliate but that is just that, an assumption, not a universal truth.
not experience yet . but yes I get slapped online on other chat site .
. 
Dashman: not experience yet . but yes I get slapped online on other chat site .
. 
Here's 2wapIt's never happened to me. I wouldn't hit a lady back just for a slap, but it would give me a valuable insight into their character. 90% of cases of domestic abuse involve men hitting women, but the reverse can and does happen.
I slapped a guy once but just on his arm, I aplogized quickly coz I was afraid hell slap me back...
luckily he thought it was a joke.
Who wants 2
me
bt make it snappy b4 i
away
Neva! Ill slp hour back
its not good to slap anyone, may that be a man or a woman.
Slappin shld b avoided at all times. Slappin someone just signifies that u cant control ur anger.
Tweetums: its not good to slap anyone, may that be a man or a woman.
Slappin shld b avoided at all times. Slappin someone just signifies that u cant control ur anger.
Agreed with you!It depend wat did guy do, maybe he did wrong and he deserve it
My mom slap me in public coz i back chat 2 her