Make the Sum,,,give the
Correct Answer and win
One Million Pluses!
Start Now!
1. 1 million
2. 800,000
3. 500,000
1/2 of 48 ÷ 2 (9+3)=
*Clever? Give the Answ*
15 replies
111 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
24
Thanx for -karma I love u2
2.300000
i nid my billion pluses rairaway
Correct Answ Whally!
Btw what does Van for can't recollect

jacki: Correct Answ Whally!
outlaw: 1?
It could be 1 Don't google!!!
answer is 144 if its 1/2 of 48
CONGRATS!!!!
1. Outlaw
2. MightyFlame
3. Superbrat
Answers are 1 Or 144
WELL DONE!
Well the correct answer is 144.. From what I learn in school 
TheMightyFlame: Well the correct answer is 144.. From what I learn in school 
This is a very complicated sum that was found in 2011 and one of its kind.. Actually the correct Answ = 1
But ,144 is also right