2WAP

Tell us about your Username!

17 replies 165 views
Hello peeps, shall we drop here how u come about your 2wap username? Is it your real life nick name? Share how you come about it? I wanna ask few pple here of their username and how come they get used to it? 1) Ragnoraksmiley.. 2) Sweet poison because I don't know how poision become sweet 3) Badsmileybum-.. 4) Dashboy, dashman, dashgrandpa 5) ShiveringFlame, TheMightyFlame etc...
#7
Eeprom: ANGRY!!!! Megga Multinic smiley smiley You need ragnorak to punish you just like you've done in past to other MultiNics , goooo onn Ragnorak showing who's really BOSS!
I think this Eeprom is having similar comic attitude with dashboy... Mr Eeprom Rajmeet just posted simple english, changing of username not multi-account... Take to correctionsmiley....... Hope ur head is alright nowsmiley....... Funny guysmiley
#10
Dashman: one cute lady greeting me . on 2wap in year 2007 as dashing guy so I choose this nick. under stand twister twist smiley
Naughy 2wap Lawyersmiley why is it a cute lady on 2wap that called u... Why not guys give u namesmiley
#12
I also have used many nicks it's just got from novel,movies, actors etc etc... Johnson the_prince dragon spice prince of heaven avatar smartone unknown the_spark the_spic3 matrix SuperbraT mercury boy and many more can't remember all. smiley
#13
_SUPERBRAT_: I also have used many nicks it's just got from novel,movies, actors etc etc... Johnson the_prince dragon spice prince of heaven avatar smartone unknown the_spark the_spic3 matrix SuperbraT mercury boy and many more can't remember all. smiley
Eeprom here's another multinick usersmiley Bring ur hammer and knock SUPERBRATsmiley

Log in or join to reply.