Spot a problem, think of a solution, and before you know it you’re innovating!
No Idea is Useless. Make a difference in your being. Happy Innovation Day.
How is it like in your community, workplace or state as today is celebrated globally?
World Innovation Day!
6 replies
117 views
If every1 do thr little bit. Th world will be a better place.
Great Topic Ajibola!
Yes if every one just practice what they preach THIS world will be better n peacefull.
jacki: Great Topic Ajibola!
Thanks for the compliment, more so I keep wondering consistent mentioning my name in ur post when u have warned me severally not to mention ur name in my post
Ajibola I didn't warn you swty, i asked u politely to pls don't mention my name in ur topics, I'm not disturbing anyone on 2wap, why they play the blame game with me. I also said I hope u understand and that I'm not mad at you.
Now u need punish!
Ya agree