Have u told people in your real life about this place...2wap?
Would you? Or do u prefer to have it as a little escape... A Secret paradise
*Who Knows*
26 replies
166 views
Haha,...qqq..
Thapasya: Haha,...qqq..
What reply is dis,huh?i had told them. but didnt force them to join..
I have not only shared I have brought my real life friends on 2wap, few of them stayed few didn't.. famous one is afaque.
and I have no reason to hide 2wap from my real life family/friends. 
I must be honest, dis is my little escape paradise
Shush14: i had told them. but didnt force them to join..
_SUPERBRAT_:

No copy/paste pls!! 
jacki:
No copy/paste pls!!
Use ur own words!
it's my own. I like this hidden place.
The Forbidden Kingdom
_SUPERBRAT_: I like this hidden place. 
You told ur frnds abt RLZPancake: No, I haven't told anyone about this place or prodigits, lol.
But you told me swty like dis beauty dream world
jacki:
You told ur frnds abt RLZ
100% sure Robinhood: like dis beauty dream world
Me too sweety, I like dis little paradise of love..Great!. .
Thanx!
I did invite people here. But they never show up. Well its their lost if they dont want to chat at our beautiful chatside
-Marizelle-: I did invite people here. But they never show up. Well its their lost if they dont want to chat at our beautiful chatside
Zellie actually I want to know if its ur escape or secret to be here swty no still not ..BT I ll tell few frndz
selina: no still not ..BT I ll tell few frndz
Ok, but I won't tell my friends abt my paradise.
I'm certainly not going to tell a Real L F
though i was told by a Real L F abt hee