Ever since we join 2wapworld, undoubtedly everyone seems to have @least one crush here.....
Its could be someone you're so passionate about or just a kindhearted friend you would love to meet real life if you're opportune...
Confess here and let the other person knows he/she is worthy and loved by you so much...
Time for confession:
Lemme go first, My Female crush was Cherrymea, happy married life to her now..
My male crush are Unforgive2, bad-apple, these guys are superlative.... Goodluck in your life endeavours
Your 2wapworld Crush!
Eeprom: You
you've got a cute bum 
thanks.Eeprom: You
you've got a cute bum 
do i av a crush ere? lemme c
My Peanut 
I dont have one I have many and thanx for negative karma I love you too!
OliverTwist: Ever since we join 2wapworld, undoubtedly everyone seems to have @least one crush here.....
Its could be someone you're so passionate about or just a kindhearted friend you would love to meet real life if you're opportune...
Confess here and let the other person knows he/she is worthy and loved by you so much...
Time for confession:
Lemme go first, My Female crush was Cherrymea, happy married life to her now..
My male crush are Unforgive2, bad-apple, these guys are superlative.... Goodluck in your life endeavours
Zaphara:
Whose that pretty girl? 
Wow! She's back... Ofcourse its u am referring to.. Cherrymean now using Zaphara... U better stay back here or I get u arrested! U got married without my notice nor invitation