where is Kriwil? 2wap most disturbed guy!
31 replies
225 views
Kriwil was Zee now Idiot... Why u make a topic. Not many ppl who knows him.
TOPIC CLOSE! OBEY MY RULE
Zee was not disturbing he is straight forward and don't like back stabbers and liars and he always want justice,
Pancake: I think Oliver is just taking the pi.ss
Zee is a Legend and not an idiot like he's nick says, he's very intelligent and a hacker. He hacked the site a few times and hacked some I'ds tooOne user, Flame or so
miss him
again redblue
TemPEST: One user, Flame or so
miss him
again redblue
TheMightyFlame he comes every day but don't stay long. He's one of the oldest members and was the youngest when he Reg and youngest Admin here...
jacki:
Zee is a Legend and not an idiot like he's nick says, he's very intelligent and a hacker. He hacked the site a few times and hacked some I'ds too
@Jackie, how again will u describe a member who repeatedly hacked the site he belongs to? Besides I never said he's that worst for my liking but I'm wondering his kinda attitude always blazing most times he's not on right tract breahing site rules..
TemPEST: One user, Flame or so
miss him
again redblue
Pancake:
Hacked the site 
Site Rules! The Site is still gone! Zee took it with himTheMightyFlame:
sHiVeRiNgFlAmE
What happen to your old account Rajmeetit's me 
_SUPERBRAT_: it's me 
hi Zee! jacki: hi Zee! 
_SUPERBRAT_:

U said its you! He's my hero! Zee will kill you if he c ur post...He is a good hacker..I have had the taste of that ability indirectly..but never had any issues with him..he was helpful and honest at times though.
There is only one Zee. Sometimes very irritating but actually he is a nice guy with a heart of gold.
-Marizelle-: There is only one Zee. Sometimes very irritating but actually he is a nice guy with a heart of gold.
That's true, straight forward
Person.
Ajibola ^o^ i have a direct command from my guardian angel Jacki. Since you are on my FB friendlist, im gonna flood your wall with Nude Picts! My picts!
fell the wrath!
Awe, swty have mercy on ajibola 