Anyone out there to solve this question with a brief explanation or details?
The question is, Living and the dead who were many than the other?
2. Is there any difference between scientists and atheism belief?
3. Will you marry a celebrity? If yes, why? I'll ask you some questions here after you've answered it.
4. Does the love in the Bible tell us to love anyone we feel like to and why? Is homosexuality love or culture? this question is addition to question 4.
5.Your mum and dad which of them do you love most and why?
This is a debate so I'll ask questions, please answer only one question out of the 5, you can choose any number of your choice. Wishing you best of luck.
Debate
1.Dead
2.Yes
3.Yes royal life
4.None
5.Both
Agree with Pan !
This looks like a puzzle to be solved
Pancake: This is not a debate, it's an interrogation or let's call it an interview, nah.
A debate is something totally different, it's exchange of ideas, information, knowledge, even if sometimes in contradiction with each other but very educational, we learn from each other and also helps developing/improving our analytic/critical thinking, it's a great online discussion between people, something not ment for 2wapworld, so it seems.. ..
We've debated several topics in chitchat room in the past... In fact, even while there was News/Debate forum if am correct?
However, I'll agree this particular questions isn't debate as u rightly pointed out but mayb very soon we shall revive debate contest in chitchat room every saturday..I love arab celebs so i'll say yes to the 3rd qst.
I don't recall any debate in chatrooms... Its for chat only.
5 my mom cause she was there not my dad he left when 5yr old and never came back.
Pancake:
I don't think he can handle your answers, lol...
What I find funny about Samuel is that he's totally against homosexual relationships but he won't hesitate to say "Fk you ar.se.ho.le".....
I wonder why......? 😃😜
Who told you I can't handle their questions?
Question 1 is correct. but the rest provide me more info about it. sori, just passin by.. no idea atdmmnt
Eeprom:
dont ever question the pancake the pancake knows Everything ! , please do in future try not to aggravate the Pancake , she's a very nice lady and easily offended!
I'm not perfect myself so I don't think anyone knows better but still we've fools among us 😂 lol, I want to be like my dads bot to handle all it brain impacted into it lol