The Chelsea winger has admitted he felt guilty for the Portuguese coach's dismissal and says he has no explanation for his team's dramatic loss of form this season.
"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and,well,just that I was sorry," Hazardtold theGuardian. "We'd enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn't.
Source "Football Center BBM Channel"
Eden Hazard Apologises To Mouriho
4 replies
135 views
OliverTwist: The Chelsea winger has admitted he felt guilty for the Portuguese coach's dismissal and says he has no explanation for his team's dramatic loss of form this season.
"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and,well,just that I was sorry," Hazardtold theGuardian. "We'd enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn't.
Source "Football Center BBM Channel"
it wasnt guiltTemPEST: it wasnt guilt
So if he wasn't guilt why the apologyOliverTwist:
So if he wasn't guilt why the apology
he was showing consolationConsolation indeed, he knew he's the architect of the special one departure.. And he's got a conscience that prompted him to Say I'm Sorry