For the expansion of this international community, welcoming of newbies, site growth and dynamic amongst other social site! 2wapworld is now live as a channel on Blackberry......
We huge all existing dear members who are users of blackberry to join and as well invite all your friends on your blackberry contact...
However newbies who are consistent and active for few weeks are likely to get A PERSONAL SMILEY OF CUSTOMIZED NAME and 500,000 pluses for FREE!!! To Shop On 2wapworld
How to JOIN--- if you are using phones other than blackberry, you may get Blackberry App install on your phone first..
If you're already a user of blackberry, go to your blackberry search page and type "2wapworld" or the channel pin " C003B0BAC " and 2wapworld pops up then click Join to enjoy
Am already a member of 2wap blackberry channel and invited my friends
2WapWorld Now As Channel On Blackberry
I don't have BB.. So no point commenting here, delete this when you finish reading, thank you
I have a bb but not interested
Babygirl its not mandatory anyway, I suppose a collective effort build a house? Liam and other Admin are striving hard to make here a relax and distinct place for us all..... And I suppose expansion of 2wap on BBM as channel isn't a bad one though. I enjoin fellow BB users to join and invite their friends
A good one @least
I don't get it Aji,I tried