2WAP

life is not bagged

5 replies 121 views
smiley ppl .... many ppl live in past .. not only live in past but they carry old belief .. " your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don't carry your past with you". ..... by unknown R u live in past ...how u forget past experience??? thank you . "
#1
Aw Dash missed yousmileyAnyways , life is what's happening now ,at this moment,not yesterday nor tomorrow. If you live in your past means you live in illusion , it doesn't exist anymore just like the future. I don't hold grudges neither I regret over anything, thus forgetting something isn't an issue if it's something I do not like to remember.
#2
Lelsi: Aw Dash missed yousmileyAnyways , life is what's happening now ,at this moment,not yesterday nor tomorrow. If you live in your past means you live in illusion , it doesn't exist anymore just like the future. I don't hold grudges neither I regret over anything, thus forgetting something isn't an issue if it's something I do not like to remember.
Well said girl From Dashboy to Dashman next shall be DashGrandpa..smiley

Log in or join to reply.