show the winning countinuation for White in chess game [board]834[/board] & win the award of 1000+es.
RULE-pls write ur ans. to me by PM.
last date of sending replies to this contest is 10th feb.2016
result ll be declared on 11th feb.2016
Chess puzzle solving CONTEST 1
zugzwang: show the winning countinuation for White in chess game no.834 & win the award of 1000+es.
RULE-pls write ur ans. to me by PM.
last date of sending replies to this contest is 10th feb.2016
result ll be declared on 11th feb.2016
I'll let you know my thoughts Ragnorak: I'll let you know my thoughts 
pls reply by pm to me..thnxI got it
The next person to solve this can be a mod for one week.
Ragnorak: I got it
The next person to solve this can be a mod for one week.
hmmm lemme tryRagnorak: I got it
The next person to solve this can be a mod for one week.
congrats bro. u won 1000+es. lines for sending replies r still open._MatriX_:
hmmm lemme try
welcome bro.Result::only one correct reply fron Ragnorak bro.
Ans. is 1.Bc4+ bxc4 2.Rh8 Kxh8 3.Rh1 Kg8 4.Rh8+ Kxh8 5.Qh1+ Kh8 6.Qh7 checkmate