2WAP RAP IS DEAD
10 replies
266 views
its been a long time since i CAME^HERE/
BL spitting bars better COME^NEAR/
shoot straight from lungs to ur right n ur left EAR/
please girls pull down your feckING^PANTIES^OFF/
place is dead full with WANKING^PANSIES^PUFF/
zzzz
solid cemetery
lol sure.maybe we can share since nbody even gonna notice
bLaCk_LiSt3d: lol sure.maybe we can share since nbody even gonna notice
I removed the swearing filter for this forum. I think some rappers are still active here from time to time, they may need a wake-up call.Ragnorak: I removed the swearing filter for this forum. I think some rappers are still active here from time to time, they may need a wake-up call.
yup i noticed bro. hopefully can get some of the old guys back. lolsometimes i feel EMPTY^INSIDE/
sometimes i dont feel SLEEPY^AT^NIGHT/
im like a dead zombie with a HEART^BEAT/
walking around lifeless like a DEAD^KID/
i went robbing n stole some I^PHONES/
its locked!so i masturbate and I^GROAN/
i posted on 2wap if they can ASSIST/
but they makes jokes as i were never EXIST/
i got so angry i slit my dogs WRIST/
then i felt so wrong so i ate my FIST
Yea.... true talk hommie its like territorial fight and somebody gotta Run/
2wap Rapbattles ain dead it only need tha wake up show and to create a War/
You stole an I-phone n masturbate huh lemme hook ya up with a Whore/
Shaev7 still remains tha Vallain and never ready to back Off/
where them clowns at lemme pull out my dick for em n let em get a snack Suck/
bullshit! its time to goto work lemme get my Pants On!.
Gosh...i can't believe this place can be this shit...it used to be war here back then..with my hommies....shaev7..youngboss,diabolical, tragedy stay fly..and me saint p....but now i am back with a new name.....(nicerguy)...MR NICE GUY....And is time to set this place on fire again
@ Nice guy, we need to get some hommies down here and get shits started, what you think ?