Embarassing moment on 2wap
13 replies
78 views
mine was when sm1 told me i quote "i am busy please excuse me" was just like a bomb dropped on ma head nd explodes. av tried gettin over it though..
lols, hw i wish u cn share sm wit us
I hvnt
oopz.. who deleted my posts ere. dats rash
nah, i didnt use such words. neways
Whally: mine was when sm1 told me i quote "i am busy please excuse me" was just like a bomb dropped on ma head nd explodes. av tried gettin over it though..
I'm sorry swty but I was realy busy at that time Pancake: I had embarrassing moments lately and I won't mention them because the comment will be deleted, lol..
It was all said and done now I'm just watching the comedy show that's being played by some muppets emo875#
muppets or Puppets?Yeah, no big deal...
its okay. tk gud cr of ursef. chat laters
Pancake: Oh so this post was about somebody at 2wapworld who did something to someone and the someone got butthurt over a silly reason and someone had to make a topic about it so that somebody sees it but it proves that the butthurt someone how proud oversensitive and childish is. Ffs, cry a river and get over it, enough is enough, you somebody and someone people
i c uPancake:
And I c u it wuz u
i lyk ur sense of humormany time harsh comments in my topic.... in 2009 to 2012 ..... now I m on pension
Wrong bets settlements
xo sad