Friends, here I'm sharing some of my wonderful experience which I have experienced in the last three years, I came to know about this site from a friend of facebook, When I came to this site I came to know that this site is one of the best site I ever been, and this is not a lie, I really enjoyed three years of my experience at 2wap By chat, inbox, making buddies being a guest mod and much more...
Please share your wonderful experience about this site friends, how you came to know about this site?
And what is your opnion about this site?
Personal experience about me at 2wap,,,
11 replies
79 views
once on dis site since 2009,due 2 inability 2 retrieve my pswd frm d regstrd email,i had 2 open anoda lastyr.2 b honest i spnd mst of my day ere nd dis never mk me bored.enjoy d chat,few inbox frm frnds,smarties qustns,forum post nd especially d sport market whr i was able 2 get my huge pluses nw. not 4getin Jacki though on enligtnmnt hw to bet in d market. 2wap rocks.
Wow! Great sweety u forgot to say u fell in and out of love many times.
yeah, me too, don't worry, here you also learn that you must be carefull who u trust... I had bad moments but also had AWESOME moments on 2wap and still I fully enjoy being here for almost 8 years now. 2wap is in my blood, heart and soul..
2wap will always be a part of my Life!
Without my friends here I'm nothing... I love them all.
jacki: Wow! Great sweety u forgot to say u fell in and out of love many times.
yeah, me too, don't worry, here you also learn that you must be carefull who u trust... I had bad moments but also had AWESOME moments on 2wap and still I fully enjoy being here for almost 8 years now. 2wap is in my blood, heart and soul..
2wap will always be a part of my Life!
Without my friends here I'm nothing... I love them all.
2wap is given me a best friend like you....Swty.shane_stark: 2wap is given me a best friend like you....Swty.
Thank you swty me too gained a real true awesome friend like youjacki:
Thank you swty me too gained a real true awesome friend like you
And soon I will get my love at 2wap Swty.shane_stark: And soon I will get my love at 2wap Swty.
May your dream come true and you get married in 2wapfantasy,
2wap is part of my life and i m here since 2006. I want to stay here till my last breath InshaAllah!
Pancake: Facts speak louder than words you 2wapworld loving puppies. ...
Ignore The comment iz juz a pancake speaking
oh I really love pancakes...pancake always dropping her points wit a bang!