2WAP

The last movie scenes

6 replies 334 views
The last movie scenes of famous actors before their death. I've seen this video , thought of sharing ,have a look if you want smiley.Robin Williams lines are indeed touching,I loved that guy . Even if some are not actually the last one , I love the message in the video..you never know if the word you're saying are your last words(even tho here's only about movie scenes but still , you never know).
#2
Good work Lelsi keep it up. And now youre doing this to me, I WILL NEVER 4get it. YOU WILL GET HURT SOON. DON'T WORRY. I TOLD EVERYTHING TO YOU ABOUT THIS USERS. BUT STILL YOURE SUPPORTING THEM.
#5
NAASH: Good work Lelsi keep it up. And now youre doing this to me, I WILL NEVER 4get it. YOU WILL GET HURT SOON. DON'T WORRY. I TOLD EVERYTHING TO YOU ABOUT THIS USERS. BUT STILL YOURE SUPPORTING THEM.
gud warning
#6
Eeprom: image the late Oliver Reed! smiley . Died during filming Gladiator film , requiring some special Computer effects to finish his role. . Respect smiley Oli you lived on after you were Gone smiley
What Happened 2 His Eyes???

Log in or join to reply.