Our App development team is very interested in hearing your comments, so we have an easy way for you to send feedback while you're using the 2wapworld android app. We want to hear what you like and what you think we could do better.
Here you can post about necessary changes .....
Please don't post off topic comment
2wapworld Android App feedback
74 replies
991 views
We would like to thank 2wapworld development team for thier outstanding contribution in app building , also Admin Liam who give me chance for uploading app and out of 2wapworld , thanks to my friend Surender ....
Try lates version ....no. 1 is old version then 2nd and so on ....
If face installation problem then do some setting in mobile as go through setting > security < choose unknow source installation on ... Now install
-
2wapworld.comVersion1.apk 530 KB · 124 ↓
-
2wapworldupdate.apk 530 KB · 93 ↓
-
2wap_worldcom1.1.apk 643 KB · 93 ↓
-
reserve_2wap_worldcom.apk 805 KB · 84 ↓
Upload 2wap apk so that we can check it lol, I'll be honest to tell you the truth of it if anything goes wrong or something else that needs improvement. I'm waiting for it lol
Enjoy it lol
Libra:
I will download it just because we are buds ,lol
I am just upload here only , all app building and contribution done by our 2wap team .... I am merely medium at last 
Upload file not working 
TheMightyFlame: Upload file not working 
Oh yes that feature missing , our team soon add download option in next versionTheMightyFlame: Too much time loading main page
Login first friend
Libra: Keeps crashing ... one more and I'm deleting it
What type of crashing friend ?good idea bro, make it in playstore
Don't make it public until everything is fixed .. Too many problems 

Libra:
The app closes ,I'm Hedi,stop calling me friend, friend. Lol
Close because we keep back behavior as close app, if we add confirm before exit that became irritating .... for easy exit , we keep back button as exit app without confirmTheMightyFlame: Don't make it public until everything is fixed .. Too many problems 
Your feedback is valuable that why we knows that we forget upload option
Libra:
if its irritating for you doesn't means it's irritating to others, there are apps where you can choose between the two options (confirm before exit and such).
I deleted the app.
Ok in next update , we will add confirm before exit ..... HandsomeDon: We would like to thank 2wapworld development team for thier outstanding contribution in app building , also Admin Liam who give me chance for uploading app and out of 2wapworld , thanks to my friend Surender .... next update tomorrow
Sorry bro but its working very slow...I downloaded it...shane_stark: Sorry bro but its working very slow...I downloaded it...
May be network problem , secondly app communicate directly browser to our 2WAP server .....in case Crome, opera , uc have own proxy server in every country and have contract with local service provider ..... may be that why slow ... but my side work normalyNow exit adjust with double click behavior .... now in next update we start upgrading app version ....
Double click on Back button within 4s , app exit
Please suggest about time on double click 4s second or decrease ?
Right side menu work via server side update , be patience till server side script code updated....
Eeprom: Enter Bank Details for more enjoyable experience 
Please tell us what type of bank detail needed ..... we can if you direct for better experience