2WAP

Clash of clans

2 replies 228 views #Other
smiley Hi guys! Well its a long time i created a topic on 2wap. I cant find the gaming zone So I decided to make a topic here in general on A top featured game since last 2 years On iOs and android. Its clash of clans. Its a free mobile strategy game with In app purchases for iOS and android smartphone users. This game was developed And published by Supercell in 2012 a video game company based in Finland. Well about the game. I think people from all age groups and all genders are going to love this game. In the beginning u may feel bored but as u keep it playing for abt 1 week i can bet u r going to get addicted to this like all the millions of clashers all around the world. U can read all the game description on wiki. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans And now i want to ask how many of my fellow 2wappers play this and what they think about this game. I have been a hardcore clasher since last 4 months. And i am maxed townhall 7 right now. if u want to join a good clan just search for Mega Mansion. #2VJL2GCO is the hash tag. And whoever is interested in playing clash but having difficulty in gameplay can ask me anytime by pm or comments below. Clash On smiley

Log in or join to reply.