2WAP

Animal's loyalty,,,

5 replies 65 views
Animal's loyalty is more pure and more a part of their basic nature. Humans are cluttered by their imaginations and their egos which can create feelings of self centeredness and superiority over other creatures and even other humans. Human loyalty has to be bartered for in some way, or they feel betrayed. They often attach loyalty to a cause. They make a complicated mess of loyalty by stirring it in with personal agendas, a myriad of accrued and ever changing desires, and whatever emotional issues they may or may not have, leading them to be needy or insecure. Therefore, I agree that animals are more loyal than people. They are simple, truthful, and unconditionally loving and loyal basically. I would rather be with animals than people basically. With the exception of those in my life whom I truly respect....please give your opinion friends...

Log in or join to reply.