If a blind & deaf girl or a blind deaf boy propose to you will you accept the proposal? If no then why? If yes then what will be the reason???
If a blind and deaf,,,
Very complicated and hard to decide.
jacki: Very complicated and hard to decide.
yea its hard to decide but in life you have to face some hard things also swty...shane_stark: yea its hard to decide but in life you have to face some hard things also swty...
True swty,but I had enough things to face zac: No I will not cope sorry
why?Yes I will,only if am in lov with that girl...other wise no to any girl even if she is normal and gud lookg beautifull..
ABHIRAJ: Yes I will,only if am in lov with that girl...other wise no to any girl even if she is normal and gud lookg beautifull..
Wow bro you're a true lover & a wonderful human..No, I'm not strong for that
A big No
&the world knows my reasons