How do you handle people you don’t like?
18 replies
89 views
Simply ignore them... They will eventually realize they are unliked...
Ignore....
Be honest
stay away as far as possible
because they have long noses
Silent
Behave with tolernce.
I dont have a better idea
4 me nt to like sm1 means he or she has a characta nt acceptable in d society.
Libra: I wont tell you because ill betray myself ,lol.
hallo me Simply ignore them.
Libra:
sometimes you have to work/live with them
not agree with you.jacki: Simply ignore them... They will eventually realize they are unliked...
I just ignored them, but they are still chasing me. Let him/her go.........
_MatriX_:
I just ignored them, but they are still chasing me. 
Yeah.me too,I'm followed. I think its love
jacki:
Yeah.me too,I'm followed. I think its love
it's love???? oh no! noway I think it's just teasing us. _MatriX_:
it's love???? oh no! noway I think it's just teasing us. 
i dntknw 
I just ignore them,they eventually realise they have no importance in my life.