Im sure all of us here had a Ex lover or a Ex bf/gf. Do u miss them ? An if i may ask, wht happen tht u ar not with thm anymore ? I saw many talking about thr Wife/Husband. So were u married be4 ? If u dnt hav any of th above. Thn dnt post here.
#Your Ex Lover or BF/GF#
10 replies
109 views
I had many friends but now they dnt come online, many have deactivated their accounts. Some girls were in search of love. But I'm married. Most of them I call sisters as I'm very fair in making relations. There is still one who knows, but loves me. I respect her her as my good friend.
Princess Suni: Well most of us hve our fall out wth ex but some of us dnt fl the need to speak bout lt.lt ls hurtful so we just let the past die
.
I agree with what u said dear.Hmmmm. Yeah i was in love with some one but now she is not here any more. I m really missing here.
saahir: I had many friends but now they dnt come online, many have deactivated their accounts. Some girls were in search of love. But I'm married. Most of them I call sisters as I'm very fair in making relations. There is still one who knows, but loves me. I respect her her as my good friend.
I appreciate ur honesty my frnd Well, I don't have anyone online but just friends I have had lol , I can't stop saying I'm engage .
I don't have a ex or anyone at the moment
w
w I don't intend to have any one.
hmmm, ya, but I don't know it's ex or y,
I was in love with someone, and she is not here anymore, but I still have c¢π¥€^¥£^ with her.so it's not just "was" 
Kayli: Im sure all of us here had a Ex lover or a Ex bf/gf. Do u miss them ? An if i may ask, wht happen tht u ar not with thm anymore ? I saw many talking about thr Wife/Husband. So were u married be4 ? If u dnt hav any of th above. Thn dnt post here.
I have Ex in real life, never have any intimate affair here but I could sight few now if anyone ready to mingle.....Tell us abt your ex bf,s 1st
I'm sure everybody would like to know since 2007, how many did u fool?.
And Aita,s?
And what abt Page bf.s
thank god i don't have a lover