Friends! Please share some of your experience at 2wap your like / dislike anything! About this site you want to share..
friends please share some,,,
6 replies
76 views
2wap changed a lot and people's also 
Well I don't come here often so Ill have to lie.
_MatriX_: 2wap changed a lot and people's also 
I agree 100% with uI had my up an downs"More"UPS"thn"DOWNS"
I'm happy thank you for asking
Dnt worry m a lock breaker, consult me if u r lockuped next time 
Eeprom: i fk.n hate staffs editing/locking my topics! .
.
If i want it changing id have posted it differently
just because your paranoid staff doesn't give you right! Eventhough youve probbably spent 6.5 hours reading the rules in hope of finding a reason to change it , gosh i bet its a real dark day wben you carnt find a reason
, this by no way reflects ALL staffs on this one its thw minority thats obsessed with doing it.