welcome all 2wap members....happy new year 2016 !!
I am a professional chess player & coach from New Delhi INDIA.
I logedon at 2wap on 25th of june 2015, within short span of six months, i played more than 50 games.
I won majority of games here. i lost only 2 games against Master Ragnorak & two against strong player LeGoalas. beside these loses Ragnorak drew two nd Legolas drew one. All other games i won.
A nice endgame arose in a game with Ragnorak which he offered draw (but he cud win if found a right plan)
There is a budding Star Shane_stark, he has a capability of becoming strong player.
A good student swty fanti JACKI is learning nicely nd i hope she will excell in d new year.
Lets hope all players will do better in the New year at chess..
Good bye 2015 !!
Me at chess in 2015 at 2WAP
10 replies
167 views
zugzwang: update soon
we are waiting broBest wishes to all chess enthusiasts and developers here. Nah a big hug to all 2wap members.
EpIcInCoGnItO: Best wishes to all chess enthusiasts and developers here. Nah a big hug to all 2wap members. 
thanx bro. WoW!!! U rock sweety! One day I,ll challenge u and Ragnorak.
Happy New Year to you! Allways be the humble champ of 2wap. Thanx for the good lessons, we have sweet memories for 2015. May the Laughter and Joy follow us in 2016
thnx for appreciation swty
You know if you can win against this guy you've played very well
The first game we played remains one of my favourites, along with that one where I was too quick to draw
Even this game requires a coach?
pardon me, i dont know anything about this chess game
Ragnorak: You know if you can win against this guy you've played very well
The first game we played remains one of my favourites, along with that one where I was too quick to draw
i always enjoys & learnt something new with each game played with u. thanx liamharis: Even this game requires a coach?
pardon me, i dont know anything about this chess game
welcome bro. & thnx for commentsokay 