In our daily life, somethings often we face,
some people who dislike us. May be due to some misunderstanding or lack of knowledge or illiteracy or what ever other things.
Don't hate them, but over look, what they say and think about you. Keep doing your good work. I really love them, because of such people my heart has gained more mercy and pity in my nature.
Salute to my those peole who gave me chance to improve my patience.
Just Let Go and Over Look
I think what is more important is resilience and the belief and that no one can stir you.
Believe me I face these kind of people almost everyday and even in my last work place but I just smile within because I know something:
" You cannot debate with stupidity, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. Logic is absent their. Stupidity is viral. Ignore it. " 
Due to some people life teaches us some good things...
Auto-tune. Darn. I totally agree to that part
Libra: "Popular culture is a place where pity is called compassion, flattery is called love, propaganda is called knowledge, tension is called peace, gossip is called news, and auto-tune is called singing."
Killosophy
Nice topic 
Good topic,swty
Libra: "Popular culture (and 2wapworld) is a place where pity is called compassion, flattery is called love, propaganda is called knowledge, tension is called peace, gossip is called news, and auto-tune is called singing."
Killosophy
.
Very well said..thts true.agree to wat u saidThts my motto in life. *LET GO AND LET IT BE* As always Great topic saahir
Well said
You are only the representer of yourself so never be changed yourself by others habit.
Let them be.
KingFISHER: You are only the representer of yourself so never be changed yourself by others habit.
Sure brother.Like i said in early posts...if people judge you,just dont let it bother you...you know who you are yourself...
Hating people take time, I just ignore them...
SkY2k: Like i said in early posts...if people judge you,just dont let it bother you...you know who you are yourself...
thts so true "SkY2k: Like i said in early posts...if people judge you,just dont let it bother you...you know who you are yourself...
I,ll remember what you said to me earlier but don't let it bother you.