In year 2009, when I join 2wapworld, the first one girl I met is a sweet and smiling girl _SonIcGirl_ in Indian chat room. I never found her angry. Always chatting with beautiful smile. I met in chat many people who are buddies till now. But without her the chat rooms have no lightening. I request her to join us again and enlighten our chat rooms, if not possible daily then atleast once in a week.
SonIcGirL
28 replies
469 views
yes bro you're right
we all miss her hope she joins again chat room is so lonely without her...
Invite her again"
yes, that aunty was very cooperative, always replied to my Pvt Msgs
I am angry with her 
haris: yes, that aunty was very cooperative, always replied to my Pvt Msgs
yes haris she is a very kind hearted girl that's why we all love & respect her...I call her sister...shane_stark: yes haris she is a very kind hearted girl that's why we all love & respect her...I call her sister...
i was just joking broShe's an Awesome girl its realy sad she are not able to come online very often any more. She's a real sweety
We miss you!!!
What u mean Uncle
I will try sahir nd thanks all of you..
outlaw: Is she okay?
I am okay AmanWhy u angry?
outlaw: Is she okay?
yes brother, but lil busy as she told.jacki: She's an Awesome girl its realy sad she are not able to come online very often any more. She's a real sweety
We miss you!!!
she is sweetest in all sweety.saahir:
she is sweetest in all sweety.
She's simply the Best sweety!
She is vry frndly.!!
_SonIcGirL_: I will try sahir nd thanks all of you..
All are waiting for you. Be online once or twice in a week atleast.saahir:
All are waiting for you. Be online once or twice in a week atleast.
ok boss_SonIcGirL_: ok boss
boss?saahir:
boss?
_SonIcGirL_:
what happened?
Nothing